You're actually right about that - thanks for adding.
One note though - I think I'll hold off on adding it to the others, because we're quite literally going to be launching the colony takeover tomorrow. But its a good template I'll use in the future. Thanks a bunch.
- Regarding the subpage issue - this is not the first time people have asked me about it. What I typically do is put the actual article itself in a page that is appropriately named (ie my characters names themselves, rather than the subpage of my family) so the title of the article doesn't look ridiculous (I mean Arylon Family/Fisc for an article name looks absurd - its much more easily read and cleaner looking if the title is the appropriate name). However, I am sensitive to the style guide, and the ability to navigate, hyperlink and what have you to specific subpages based on convention. As such, what I do is point a redirect on the subpage (ie on Arylon Family/Fisc - I have it redirect to Fisc Arylon) - that way anyone who attempts to navigate to any of my pages based on conventions of the style guide, or from links on the game itself will be able to access the article without having to search for it or otherwise get confused... but at the same time I get clean looking articles.
- I only do such things on things I know won't be duplicated (I don't make pages like "Sports" and tie them to specific families, realms, etc) - only do it when I know the article names won't be messing anything up (there will never be a Fisc Arylon article unless I write it for example).
- Anyway, I was planning on doing the same for the Everguard pages as well, so that they were aligned properly with the style guide - I just haven't gotten around to it yet since the realm hasn't officially been founded as of yet. But don't worry, I'll be on that. Thanks for the tips, again.Arylon 23:04, 6 March 2008 (CET)
You don't think this would be a good name for a realm on dwilight? Personally I think it would be a great name, but am more then willing to discuss things over with you. Would you happen to have an aim name?
- Well let me see. First, obviously, it would be based out of Darfix (assuming we can get there first). The military is going be set up like as early roman was. The government will be a set ruler, general, with elections for judge and banker. The ruler and general would control most of the power in the government. The military rankings come with very high expectations, and of course lots of rp's will be expected to happen as well. - Shady
I noticed on the Scrolls page that you marked several is "implemented". I'm assuming you have a valid source... do you also have the descriptions for each one? Even better, what they might do? -- Corwyn 23:07, 29 April 2011 (CEST)
- Well, I should hope that I am a valid source ;-) And yes, naturally I have descriptions, and I know exactly what they all do, but I'm not sure just what makes most sense to reveal, and what should be left for players to find. Just one of those fine lines we devs have to try and walk. For now, I think I'll leave it as is. Scrolls are supposed to be rare and mysterious; implemented or not implemented is OOC information, but the rest is IC, and is best found IC. --Anaris 00:55, 30 April 2011 (CEST)
This is a test, apologies.