|Continent / Island||Atamara|
|Realms||Ash Sea Islands, Falasan, Protectorate of Magnus|
|High Clergy||The Church|
|Followers||124 nobles, 278,554 commoners|
|Last Statistics Update||2008.01.28|
Magna Serpaensism is the organized, and concerted effort of the Children of Magnus to formally construct a church based upon worship of the Great Serpaent, who in ancient times imbued the nobility of realms throughout Atamara and the world, charging them with sacred trusts of lands such that they might protect and defend against the unholy barbarians who had fallen under the sway of the treacherous Calamar, and his cohort.
The Great Serpaent and the Lesser Gods
The Great Serpaent Magnus, is the all-powerful serpaent of the deep, who in the earliest of days hallowed the waters of the Ash Sea with his presence, and blessed the lands which ring its basin. A guide and advisor to some, and feared lord of the world to others he knows no bounds. From time to time he has vested various entities, and demi-gods with his power.
- Corvus, the Raven: protector of souls.
- Vulpes, the Fox: trickster and muse.
- Brusus, the Bear: destroyer and judge.
- Calamar, the Giant Squid: ancient enemy of all.
- Glaux, the Owl: the usurper.
- Lykos, the Wolf: enemy of man.
- Nymkos, the Wolverine: walker of shadows.
- Bezoar, the Goat: destroyer.
Mythos and Legends
- Creation of the World
- The Rise of Men
- The Binding of Calamar
- Bezoar and the Fang
- First King of the Ash Sea Isles
- The Afterlife and Halls of the Dead
- The Ravage of Mt. Sinclair
- The Barad Seals