The war ravaged midland region of Oberndorf lies between bustling cities of Oligarch to the South and Ashforth to the north. During the Long Fontan vs Sirion and Old Rancagua war, the region was literally covered in corpses and rivers of blood as a battleground for some of the largest and most grueling battles seen in decades.
Loyalities and ownership to the region shifted almost weekly between Sirion, Old Rancagua and Fontan until an extended period of time whereby the region incredibly declared itself rogue and independent from all. Unfortunately this occurred only after one third of the population was either killed or relocated to other safer regions.
After a considerable time remaining rogue, the region has now come to be part once more of Fontan.
last updated on 2009-07-21 by Aulus Severus
- Sirion took over this rogue region. --Indirik 1 May 2006 20:30 (CEST)
- Oberndorf revolted against Sirion and declared independence. --Indirik 24 April 2006 19:01 (CEST)
- Sirion took control of the rogue region. --Indirik 4 April 2006 13:41 (CEST)
- Oberndorf rebelled against Sirion and went rogue. --Indirik 1 April 2006 07:02 (CEST)
- Sirion seized control of Oberndorf from Oligarch. -- 27 March 2006
- Oligarch took control of this rogue region. -- 16 March 2006
- Oberndorf revolted against Sirion and goes rogue. -- 11 March 2006
- Sirion seized control from Oligarch. -- 8 March 2006
- Fontan gained control of the region.