|Knowledge is Power|
|Honour is Strength|
|Death is Life|
Omniovoism - To follow the ways of the Great Egg
The Great Egg represents, the one source of the life force, that takes shape in all living beings.
Followers of the Egg, understand that man is one with, and tied to the natural world, and follow the three Truths.
Knowledge is Power
Power is not derived from brute physical strength but from knowledge. One must understand that they are but a small part of the greater world. We are born from the Egg and when we die, we all return to the Egg. Only when one understand the ways of nature and the ways of the Egg can they truly be powerful. All other forms of power, political, military, are temporary. Only knowledge is permanent.
Building the wisdom of the Egg is the greatest calling for any person, be they noble, or a simple farmer, all can contribute.
Honour is Strength
Being honorable gives a sense of purpose and rightness. An individual with a purpose who knows he is right carries with him more strength than all the armies of the undead.
Death is Life
The afterlife is naught but a myth. To live on and achieve immortality, you must be remebered in the minds of others. For when your life flickers out, the elements of your body returns to the life source. All that is left is a memory. How fragile it is depends on the life you lead.
Through this process of renewal, new concepts spring forth, free from the dead hand of superstition, but shaped by new contributuions to the wisdom of the Egg.
|Places of prayer
- Omniovoism, loyal to the rebels in their war against Plergoth, has declared a Holy War against Daishi.
- The first Goal of Omniovoism has been completed, every region in the realm has a Temple or shrine.
- 12 places of worship of the Egg have been constructed
- 2 more temples have been constructed in the regions of Reeds and Yokk.
- 5 Priests are now spreading the word of the Egg.
- The Church is growing, 12 noble members, and hundreds of common people.
- We have our first members, fine nobles adopting the true faith
- The first priest of the Church, has been preaching in the lands surrounding Cresaur, spreading the word of the Egg
- The first temple has been constructed in Jaekind.
The Speakers of the Egg
The Keepers of the Egg
The First Temple of The Egg, the temple of the Sacred Spring, was built in Jaekind. The Temples of the Mighty Mountains, and of the Great River have opened in Reeds and Yokk.
- Plunge Fireborne - For attacking the leader of the faith.
Zaimis Kalavryta - Fell protecting the shrine in Weghie against the undead. A loss to the realm and the Egg.