Virovene/Codes/Codes of War for Independence
Letters of Conversation are also stored for perspective on how the contents of the codes were reached.
1. No soldier of either realm will be held for longer than 2 days (OOC: 4 turns). If direct exchanges wish to be negotiated for earlier release, judges are free to do so.
2. Troopleaders of either realm will not be tortured. A troop leader or knight can be banned from the realm if the judge so wishes, but there is to be no torture or deportation of the knight.
3. Soldier of either Realm will not have their gold stolen during their time held captive, unless 150 golds or more is held.
4. Professions not included in this agreement are : Priests and Infiltrators.
1) When an infiltrator is first caught a ban is the maximum penalty.
2) When an infiltrator is caught a second time deportation is the maximum penalty
3) An infiltrator may be executed if they return after a deportation. If caught in multiple assaults upon council members or dukes, an infiltrator may be executed without having been deported.
4) An infiltrator should be tortured once and only if caught assaulting a duke or a council member or if a duke or council member has been assaulted in a region bordering the one the infiltrator was caught in.
5) Infiltrator gold is not protected.
6) If both parties are agreeable then exchange deals can be reached. i.e. :- Bans lifted or Prisoner exchanges. However, even if bans are lifted or deportations excised, if an infiltrator is caught for multiple attacks upon council members or dukes, then the infiltrator can be executed.
1) Priests can preach in regions as long as the priest has the permission of the region lord.
2) If a priests is arrested, then the priest is to be released within 1 day (OOC 2 turns).
3) No sacking, looting or pillaging of temples of active religions. Additional temples/shrines can be built in regions with the permission of the region lord.
4)Any preist breaching these rules may be arested and banned from the realm in question
This agreement became defunct after Springdale lost its last region on February 11, 2009.