Ok come on now. If you are going to do history for the island you are going to run into major problems. Because already i objecyt to the referances you use. They should be vague generic AND accurate. I don't think that is. Giblot and OT were amoung the first of the allies. OT was invovled in several wars before Aethbert went land crazy. --Eric S P 11 August 2005 07:48 (CEST)
- Thats all well and good but I'm not going to write about things I wasnt there to see. I know that Giblot and OT were allies, we were both evil realms. I know there was something to do with a memoranda of understanding before this war started? But thats about it. What I wrote is accurate and holds true. The war between Giblot and OT has been going on much longer than living memory and it no longer holds meaning. Remember that, that paragraph is a mere summary. The History page will hold information such as that you mention above.
- Also, I do not plan to do the history of the island because I havent even been on the Colonies for even half the time it has been running. Perhaps you yourself can contribute to it as I know you have been in Outer Tilog for a very long time. --Revan August 11, 2005 11:15 (CEST)
- That is rather my point. Write a realm history however you want it. Colonies history is not Giblot and OT. Going into depth on any realm or war is foolish. It is better to be rd of it entirely. I am not writing a book on OT wars and relations in the colonies section.
- That is what realm pages are for. --Eric S P 11 August 2005 12:17 (CEST)
- You misconstrued what I said. The significance of your time in OT was that youve seen much of what has happened in the Colonies. Not that you can write a detailed History on Giblot and OT. In any case it is gone. As I said when I did it, just starting it.. --Revan August 11, 2005 12:50 (CEST)
New regions and more population for the Colonies
Did anyone knows if there is an idea or plan to increase the region number and peasant population in the Colonies?
Whit the sinking of both the SEI and SWI the GM´s can elaborate a reason for the population surge in the Colonies, and the creation of new regions.
The Religion section are all wrong.
Church Militant of the Trinity don't exist anymore,
Shadowism I can still see in the game in Official Views of "The Path Of Chivalry" on Other Religions so the game think it exist
Ryou Gu Tykou don't exist in that manual. not sure why but I am sure that there is a temple in Oritolon before.
--Mero 00:25, 16 August 2009 (UTC)