Dwilight/Diplomacy/The Treaty of Eidulb
The Treaty of Eidulb
This treaty between the realms of Astrum and Westgard is a mutual agreement regarding the city of Eidulb and its surrounding regions. Astrum recognizes the strategic importance the city provides to Westgard and Westgard respects the historical and spiritual importance the city provides to Astrum.
The realms of Astrum and Westgard agree to the following conditions:
- Astrum hands control of the city of Eidulb to Westgard
- Westgard agrees not sack or close the temple of Sanguis Astroism in Eidulb
- Westgard agrees to allow all Sanguis Astroism members access to the SA temple in Eidulb unless the members are from an enemy realm or have been banned from Westgard
- Westgard agrees to allow all Sanguis Astroism priests the freedom to preach in the regions of Eidulb, Eidulb Outskirts, and Duil at any time unless the priests are from an enemy realm or have been banned from Westgard
- Westgard agrees to grant Astrum control of the regions of Eidulb, Eidulb Outskirts, and Duil at the time Astrum requests and has enough nobles to add all three of these regions to it's theocracy
- Westgard agrees to pay Astrum a stipend of 100 gold a week for the duration Westgard controls the city of Eidulb
This treaty was created on 2019-06-24. It was last updated on 2019-06-24.