Need to find a template, but don't want to search all over to find it? Templates considered useful to the community will be listed here, in various categories, accessible from the Community Portal.
Official Wiki Templates
- Template:Infobox RegionData - The official semantic template for all regions of BattleMaster.
- Template:RegionBox - An alternative official semantic template for all regions of BattleMaster.
- Template:RealmBox - The official semantic template for all realms of BattleMaster.
- Template:Infobox Unique Item - The official semantic template for all unique items.
- Template:Delete - It is important to add this to pages listed on BattleMaster Wiki:Delete Request.
- Template:RightTOC - The preferred method of shortening pages with long TOCs.
- Template:LeftTOC - A less preferred method than RightTOC, but sometimes necessary.
- Template:Disambiguation - Useful to disambiguate between pages, such as realms and regions with the same name.
- Template:Infobox Military Conflict - Useful to record information about battles.
- Template:Infobox Family - A template to automatically update your family page with your family's fame and wealth. Able to have a graphic and alternative colors.
- Template:Infobox CharData - A template to automatically update your character page with your character information. Able to have a graphic and alternative colors.
- Template:Character infobox - A template for detailed information about your character.
- Template:Message2 - Provides the same/similar look for messages as in the game.
- Template:Private - Restricts characters from knowing certain information, though it is player-enforced.
- Template:Quotation - A visually-pleasing method of quoting.
- Template:KIA - Place a skull & dagger icon next to the names of characters that have been killed in action. E.g. Xerxes Buffalkill
- Template:Executed - Place a skull & cross-bones icon next to the names of characters that have lost their heads. E.g. Marie Antoinette
- Template:Usr - Allows you to link to another's userpage more easily.
- Template:Click - Allows you to superimpose a link over an image.
- Template:PreviewButton - Visual reminder useful to remind those who won't use show preview after asked nicely.
- Template:Userdata - Allows you to provide your real name, home country, and your family name (with links to the IG family page and the wiki family page) on your userpage.
Building a newspaper and don't want to make your own template(s)? Here are some popular ones to choose from.
Indirik, can you compile this list?
Realm, Religion, and Guild Lists
Tired of clicking edit continent to get the link to edit the templates for realms, guilds, and religions? Here we provide the links to you without having to edit a page first.