Template:Infobox Unique Item/doc
|This is a documentation subpage for the Infobox Unique Item template.|
It contains usage information, categories and other content that is not part of the original template page.
This infobox displays information related to unique items. The infobox should be added using the Infobox Unique Item template, as shown below:
Copy and paste the following template onto your page.
Including this template will also automatically put the item into the "Unique Items" category.
- type = The type of item. Valid values are: Weapon,Armour,Shield,Ring,Parchment,Book,Accessory. (See Property:Is itemtype.)
- discoveredby = The name of the character that discovered the item.
- discodate = Date item was discovered.
- discoregion = Name of the region in which the item was discovered.
- island = Island on which the item exists.
- prestige = The prestige bonus of the item. Use the numerical value only. Do not add the "+" symbol. (i.e. use 5, not +5.)
- abilities = Any additional skill bonus that the item has. Use the full bonus and skill name. i.e. "+10% Swordfighting".
- owner = Name of the current owner.
- Any parameters not used (e.g. if you don't know the discovery date or region) should be left blank, do not set them to anything like "(unknown)" - all that will be handled automatically by this template if you just leave the parameter blank.
- Do not use any wiki links or templates when entering any information. These will break the semantic coding of the information. A way to link to the owner/finder's family page may be added in the future.
- Date should be specified using one of the following formats. Do not use "10xx" years (i.e. Feb 17, 1011) for the date. The semantic wiki uses these dates in various places. Using the "wrong" dates will cause problems.
- Feb 11 2000
- 2002 March 16
- 19 August 2003
- See Property:Discovery date for more details on the date format.