What happens when you are captured by rogue forces? i think we should put that in.
- Same thing that happens when you get captured normally. You don't get released early though. Thats about it think. Its been a long time since I've been captured by a rouge ScottSabin 13:10, 16 February 2007 (CET)
- You get dragged to a cave somewhere, escape is possible, but its totally random I believe. There is also a rather high chance to be deported. It says something like this:
- "Your only chance for survival was an escape on a leaky boat in the direction of XXXX."
- Atleast this was what happened when 2 of my char where captured by undead during the last Invasion. Pelgrims 17:10, 16 February 2007 (CET)
- Is that where the message 'Fled from monsters or undead' comes from in player histories? -Pizarro 17:58, 16 February 2007 (CET)
- Yup, got it twice :) Pelgrims 18:10, 16 February 2007 (CET)
- Got that once too Foreign Curs 22:30, 16 February 2007 (CET)
In Prison (9 hours, 56 minutes ago) You are still in prison and will be held captive for 4 more days unless you escape or pay ransom. The new ransom has been set to 10 gold. You have made friends with a guard during the long and lonely night, and he is slipping news from the outside world into your cell (no need to bribe anyone today).
Haven't seen this one before. Foreign Curs 16:10, 22 May 2007 (CEST)