More then one guild
I've got a question, can you join more then one guild with a single character? If the answer is yes, what's the limit? ~ Marc J. 1 November 2005 21:17 (CET)
I'm pretty sure there's no limit to the number of guilds - my character is planning on joining her third guild in a week or two. --Roy 1 November 2005 21:23 (CET)
Well, thats good news! I was afraid if I joined a guild, I'd have to quit that one in order too found my own. ;) ~ Marc J. 2 November 2005 14:14 (CET)
How much does it cost to build a guild hall? --Alabrax 06:21, 9 August 2006 (CEST)
- Depends on the region type. Order of the Doughnuts, built amongst the Woodlands, cost 300 gold, I beleive. --Calvin November 18:05, 9 August 2006 (CEST)
- 300 gold is standard. ~ Marc J. 19:40, 9 August 2006 (CEST)
- Should be noted that the 300 gold is for founding a guild(eg. building the first guildhouse). Additional guildhouses for an already founded guild cost only 100 gold. - LilWolf 19:51, 9 August 2006 (CEST)
Guilds and messaging
Is it possible to define various message groups within the guild depending on guild rank?
- No. You cannot define individual message groups among guilds. There are ways to contact "Everyone", "Guild Elders", and "Full Members". That's pretty much it. --Indirik 17:35, 9 February 2007 (CET)
treasury... how true is this statement?
Each guild has a guild treasury, and the gold is distributed among all the guildhouses according to the size of the guildhouse.
Does that mean the gold is redistributed automatically or something? --Fodder 08:48, 21 August 2007 (CEST)
- That's outdated since the introduction of local and global treasuries. Feel free to update it. --The1exile 14:12, 21 August 2007 (CEST)
- is it identical to religions? not too familiar with guilds otherwise, only know about religions --Fodder 15:38, 21 August 2007 (CEST)
- Yes, but religions also get gold from their peasant followers. --The1exile 17:42, 21 August 2007 (CEST)
Guild's and Deaths
The founder of a guild just died. We had individual people at certain ranks in the guild (The Celtic Order). The death, meant that the player in Rank 2 would automatically have the highest amount of control in the guild. Now we wanted someone in a lower rank than this take over "ownership" of the guild. Is it possible to promote somebody to owner? Because it would be good if the ranks and set up of the guild didn't need to change (and the wiki template!). Because, then what happens when the person in rank 2 dies, then rank 3...the highest person will be rank 3, and you can't demote people in the same level rank as you? This is probably a really n00b question, but surely there's some way around this? --Crazylozda 00:47, 3 December 2007 (CET)