You may be looking for an older incarnation of Sandalak, from a previous War Island.
- 1 New Beginnings
- 2 The Tyranny
- 3 The Armies
- 4 The Bloodied Empire of Sandalak Hall of Glory
- 5 Some reflections from The Bloodied Empire of Sandalak
The volcano laid waste to the Island with huddles of the victors being driven back to the three cities. Over the coming years contact was lost between the three citadels and so each began to reform their governments. In Sandalak they had seen the fiery snake devour the banners and statues of the old realm and the Pythia laid aside her blindfold and realised that there had been no god guiding her hand, and it had been mans struggle alone that had seen them subdue the Island.
Man's struggle was destined to continue, in the badlands men fought nature to merely survive, gambling even their own children to ensure that they stayed ahead of the people. They fought and grew and the city once more began to rise from the ashes and waste, built on the coasts where the once noble warriors could wreck the ships to pay for the labors of the people. She called it Sandalak once more and the lights of the city soon became a beacon to those disenfranchised men and women who had fought for survival to converge and once more consider their place in the land.
As seasons changed and the crops began once more to grow in the fields she learned that the other cities were not dead as she had expected but had devolved, placing pretenders on their thrones, men she had once trusted seeking to remove her crown and call the Island their own.
It could not be allowed to happen. The loyal would stand and teach the pretenders that there was but one land capable of ruling the three Kingdoms again.
There can be no friendship.There must be only Sandalak.
On the first day of the tenth month of the sixteenth year, a conclave was met in the fighting pit of Sandalak. Almost twenty loyal nobles, the Last of Old Sandalak and the First of this new city, returned bloodied and beaten, but stronger despite the pain, to reconfirm their loyalty to the Pythia. With the realisation that blood and effort, not divine whims, were responsible for Sandalak's old days of glory, the Government was reconvened - a Tyranny where might was right.
- Jane Fletcher of the House of Chamberlain
- Self titled The Pythia she began her rule 7/10/16 - reconfirmed as leader by her peers
- Fern Leroux
- Appointed as Tactician 7/10/16 - Stepped down 28/10/16
- Crimson Strika
- Appointed to office 29/10/16 - Reconfirmed by election 6/11/16 - Vanished 23/12/16
- Zidane Soulja
- Appointed to office 26/12/16 - Reconfirmed by election 26/12/16
- Cyperus Sarracenia
- Appointed as Enforcer 7/10/16 - 06/11/16
- Sofia de Lancelot
- Elected to office 6/11/16 - Protested from office due to abject incompetence and laziness 30/11/16
- Isabella D'Anglos
- Elected to office 3/12/16
- Guiltannon Artwaltz
- Appointed as Reckoner 7/10/16 - 6/11/16
- Keirdynos Karstarck
- Elected to office 6/11/16
The first army of Sandalak commissioned 08/10/16
The Pythia called together a group of bandits, highwaymen, brigands and pirates to bring terror to the territories and secure the lands of Sandalak to her jurisprudence once again.
- Jane Fletcher Chamberlain
- Bluetooth Mercator (Active from 8/10/16 - )
- Zidane Soulja (Active from 8/10/16 - )
The second state army, based in the lands of the Duchy of Blood and Stone. Comissioned 09/10/16
- Crimson Strika
- Crimson Strika (Active from 10/10/16 - )
- Ulfr Crownguard (Active from 12/10/16 - )
Written on the wall of blood are the deeds dedicated to the Sandalaki who have proven their worth and loyalty.