Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Board reads ...
- Xiso collected 800 gold by seriously wounding TK Jones in battle of Itor Boss, during Ibladesh vs Itorunt war.
- Xiso collected 50 gold by executing Itthordai an infiltrator of Ubent during the Ibladesh vs Ubent war.
- Qazel collected 100 gold by seriously wounding random nobles with bounty
- Sir Xiso has a bounty of 500 gold on him. (collected on his death)
- Lady Gheros has a bounty of 150 gold on her from her days in Giblot.
The family gained 40 fame points in the following ways.
- Prestige Sums of 20, 50 and 100, family gained 1 Fame each, totally +3 Fame
- Individual Charecter Prestige of 10, 20 and 50, family gained 1 Fame each, reason: Sir Xiso the Brave, totally +3 Fame
- When Family wealth exceeded 2000 gold, family's (+1) Fame grew, due to contributions by Sir Yeller from Falasan.
- First Investment by Lady Gheros in the City of Giblot the family (+1) Fame increased, due to her contribution.
- Lady Gheros during her mentorship wrote a book which gained popularity among young nobles and the family gained (+1) Fame
- First appointments and/or electoral wins for government positions i.e. Judge, Banker and General gained a family fame for each. all because of Lady Gheros, totally +3 Fame
- First time Region Countship family gained fame while due to Dukedom family gained 2 Fame, reason: Lady Gheros of Ammersfield and Giblot. Totally, +3 Fame
- Due to Pontifex Gheros of Sartania family gained 6 Fame, one immidiately, 4 after 10 days and 1 more after 100 days of being in power.
- Hosting a moderately succesfull tournament in Sartania, Lady Gheros gained a point of Honor and a (+1) Fame for the family.
- Founding a guild - "Temple of the Heart" by Sir Xiso gained 2 Fame for the family.
- Death of Sir Xiso the Brave of Itor Boss. The family's fame increased by 3 Fame. - Hero Killed in battle.
- Winning a swordfighting tournament, Sir Yeller of Gethsemene gained a point of prestige and prize money of 400 gold and the family's fame increased by 3 Fame
- When family wealth exceeded 5000 gold, it increased family Fame! contributions from everyone (Sir Yeller, Lady Gheros, Sir Xiso, Sir Qazel et al). importantly 800 gold from Haruspex Maximus Qazel when he was banned from Toren, SEI after a rebellion.
- Family gained Fame for founding an Army. reason: Duke Yeller's "Yethian Yelling Lions"
- Family gained 3 Fame for establishing a successfull religion by High Priest Zes of Church of Ibladesh.
Many Unaccounte Fame points
- +1 added in Feb 2006, added mysteriously
- +2 added on 18th March 2006, added mysteriously
- +1 more added, added mysteriously
- +1 more added, added mysteriously
- +3 more added, 30-Jan-2007. Now I have 40 :): This maybe because Zes High priest of Church of Ibladesh converted 100% population of kalmar Islands and built 2 shrines? but 3 Fame??? this is my only guess.
- (One of the above might be for exceptional skills, Yeller has 80%+ skills in Sword-fighting and B-work), Note: you dont get it for each skill because Zes, just acheived 80%+ skill in preaching.
- (Also Qazel had very low h/p like 1/1 or something, he was an Outlaw and died of torturing. Maybe the low h/p may have resulted in some fame points.)
- No fame for Qazel's torture to death! NOTE: he was not executed but tortured to death
- No Fame for Religion, since one of my chars had already established a guild.
- No fame for moving home from Al Arab to Ibladesh City.
Known Fame pending
- Building Palace
- Execution of family member
- Winning a Duel to death
- Death of an insignificant Hero
- In Swordfighting by Sir Yeller, Duke of Gethsemene, Fronen (Feb 2006)
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Mike Bike from Enweil
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Homegrown from Mesh
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- iorion from Enweil
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Capt from Old Grehk
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Quinn from Old Grehk
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- wimpie from Riombara
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Arch Enemy from Riombara
In the same tournament
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Duke from Enweil 3 to 0
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Lemon Tree from Thalmarkin 3 to 0
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- bad dog from Fronen 2 to 1
- Yeller from Old Grehk -beats- Jacque3 from Fronen 3 to 0
- Corpral from Plergoth -beats- Yeller from Old Grehk 3 to 0 (round 5 defeat, with 6 nobles in the fray, corpral went on to win)
Second Best Performances
- In Jousting by Lady Gheros, Wetham (Dec 2004).
- In Jousting by Sir Yeller, Duke of Gethsemene, Riombara (Dec 2005)