Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I believe in Zisa, gentle mother, shaper of heaven and earth.
- She is the bringer of life, the first blossom that marks the end of winter.
- I believe in Tyr, wise father, guardian of the balance,
- who fought for our salvation on a thousand worlds, and led man through fire.
- I believe in the teachings of our mother, given to man in the first age:
- That we should put the good of our brothers and sisters before our own,
- so the whole might be made stronger and our world be made whole.
- I believe in the teachings of our father, given to man in the second age:
- That we should guard ourselves against the shadow,
- against greed, and hatred, and envy,
- so that the daemon shall find no shelter in our hearts.
- I believe that the world is poised on the brink of oblivion,
- for the heretic and the daemon are ever among us.
- Through unwavering faith we steel our souls,
- that no false gods shall again threaten us.
- We are the children of the gods,
- and we are forever.