Minas Ithil/Ithilian Prisoner Agreements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minas Ithil and Darka
Nobles in General
- Prisoners who have been captured will be held for no more than 3 days then released unharmed and with all their gold. Gold will never be seized. Bans may be imposed.
- Torture will never be used.
- Infiltrators who have been captured while attempting or succeeding at an assassination of the members of a nation's council or royalty only would face the harshest possible punishment, excluding torture.
- Infiltrators caught in any other act, save travel and scouting, may be held up to 7 days, but otherwise are treated as any other noble.
- Priests seized in wartime will be treated as normal prisoners, except they may be held for up to 5 days.
- Priests seized in peacetime are subject to local laws.