- King of Fane
- General of Fane (Marshal Constable)
- Judge of Fane (Justiciar of the Castle)
- Banker of Fane (Merchant Chief)
- General of Westmoor
- Banker of Westmoor
- Count of An Najaf
- Marshal of the Royal Guard
- Marshal of the Knights of the Scorpion
- Marshal of the Westmoorian Column
- Marshal of the Fontan Strike Regiment
Personal Unit Commands
Epic of Armstrong
- Armstrong Versus the Phalanx of Fire
- Armstrong Defeats the Chief Undead
- Armstrong and the Sage of Krimml
- Armstrong Unchained!
- Armstrong of the Nine Finger!
- Armstrong Happy Ending
- Armstrong Released for Bad Behaviour
- Armstrong Nightmare
- Armstrong (Knight of Oberndorf)
- Armstrong and the Witches of Oberndorf
- Armstrong's Reconciliation
- Armstrong and the Roughnecks Capture the Notorious Guy Revan!
- Armstrong Ties the Knot
- The Birth of Ford Young
- Armstrong Dines with Count Aulus
- Armstrong Reduced to Nothing
- Armstrong versus Bowie
- Armstrong Keeps the Faith
- Armstrong of the Eight Finger, and the Slayer Challenge
- Armstrong Converts to the Church of Humanity
- Carnage of Commonyr
- Prayer to Sacred Battle
- Siege of Oligarch and the Fane War
- Duel of Fate
- Funeral of the Fallen King
Social and Political Contributions
Fontan, as the Hero of Democracy
- Four Is Better Than Five Initiative
- Democratic Apology
- The Three Plagues of Fontan
- The Heroic Apology in Defense of Contemporary Heroism by Sir Jared Artemesia
- Dual-Duchy Solution to the East Continent Question
- On the Will of the Majority
Patriot Songs from the Fontanese Civil War
- Song of the Democratic
- Our Finest Hour
- Battle Hymn of the Democracy
- Democratic March
- Battle Cry of Victory, or, Fontan Forever
More Songs while Hero of Democracy
- KatalynFae's Serenade
- Those sung during the Music Competition in An Najaf
- Fontan, Fontan
- No Sympathy for the Tyrant
- Welcome to Democracy
- Election Time
- Dedication to Duchess Amelia
- Song of the Daydreaming Count, better known by its folk title, "Lordlypants"
- The Ode to Misery
- We are the FSR!
Armstrong is a White Knight, for all that's worth.
The Congress of Democracy
Armstrong Ironsides founded the Congress of Democracy in the region of An Najaf on November 13th, 1008.
On January 29th 1009, the Congress of Democracy was destroyed by the miser Count of An Najaf, Jon Paul Ogren.
The Commissioner, our Hero of Democracy, and the Congress launched a civil suit against Count Jon Paul to be presided over by Supreme Justice Moira Dubhaine.
And the Congress' Case:
Armstrong was a Guild Elder of the Elementalis Academy, and a Master of the Fire Element before the Academy collapsed.
Invigilators of the Fourth Law
Armstrong was an Inquisitor of the Invigilators of the Fourth Law guild before the guild collapsed.