|The Holy Kingdom of Heen|
|Heen - Kif - Watersdown - Tahgalez - Kording - Hcallow - Watto - Tor - Latlan - Sotrebar - Ling - Apokh - Reeds - Naraka|
|Heen is a monarchy split from Varyamo Nolvo. Heen, in its founding, had dedicated itself to purifying its all people of the evil faith of Hedonism, as well as eliminating its two defenders, Vice and Varyamo Nolvo. With that goal accomplished, Heen now seeks to serve its rightful place in Beluaterra and to be known for a cultural background and heritage that distinguishes this realm from many others. Currently at war with Avalon, Bara'Khur, Fronen, and Thalmarkin.|
Now amended due to Invasion
|The Monarchy of Heen|
|The Triangle Federation|
Now amended due to Invasion
|The Theocracy of Sint|
|The Democracy of Mesh, Soil Non-Transgression Pact|
The Monarchy of Old Grehk, Temporal Neutrality Pact
|The Constitution of Heen By Scion the Skilled Twinblade|
|Heenite Highlights By Thrydwulf Grancourt|
The Latlan Herald By Dimon
|Martana's Scriptures By Martana Curs|
Cultural Stories and Songs Originally by Martana Curs
|Code of Nobility By Medium Steele|
The rather young realm of Heen has seen several divisions defend it's lands; listed chronologically.
The First Army of Heen Sponsored by Kagurati Tian
The Scarlet Mamluks Sponsored by Martana Curs
The First Army of Tahgalez Sponsored by Kagurati Tian
The Latlan Legion Sponsored by Attila Osha
The Heenite Hawks Sponsored by Celia DoubleEdge
The Army of the Celtic Order Sponsored by Erin O'Deaghaidh
The Desert Defense Squad Sponsored by Celia DoubleEdge
The Celtic Legion Sponsored by Mark Anthony Obeji, Duke of Latlan
Even though Heen was only a young realm in the eyes of all others, it held a vast history within half a year of existence. Heen has accomplished more than many others in their life-time. We can call ourselves fortunate to be one of the only existing kingdoms that has a complete record of its history from the beginning to the present day.
Temples in Heen
A variety of temples are scattered amongst the desert. A list of the current situation is added below:
- Apokh - A primitive temple of The Valentic Order and a small shack of Na Diaga.
- Hcallow - A small shack of Qyrvaggism and a small shack of The Valentic Order.
- Kif - A small shack of Qyrvaggism.
- Kording - A small temple of Na Diaga.
- Ling - A small shack of The Valentic Order.
- Latlan - A primitive temple of Qyrvaggism, a small temple of The Valentic Order, and a small temple of Na Diaga.
- Naraka - A primitive temple of Na Diaga.
- Reeds - A large temple of The Valentic Order.
- Taghalez - A large temple of Na Diaga and a primitive temple of The Valentic Order.
- Sotrebar - A small shack of Na Diaga.
- Tor - A primitive temple of The Valentic Order.
- Watersdown - A small shack of the The Valentic Order and a small shack of Na Diaga.
- Watto - A primitive temple of Na Diaga.
It is not easy to describe the factual religious situation in Heen, at least it cannot be done by naming temples alone. Therefore two priests have devoted some of their time to studies concerning religion in Heen. First was Valeria DeSyrr who wrote the Religious study by Valeria DeSyrr. Over time, a new study was required which was willingly conducted by Plagueis Orgauth, namely the Religious progression by Plagueis Orgauth.
The Beluaterran Desert may be a melting pot of foreign religions, but it has yet to be touched by outside guilds. In fact, the two guilds that do weather the harsh desert climate saw their first guildhouses constructed there.
- The Wayside Inn of Beluaterra - Founded within the sturdy walls of the city of Heen, this guild has but a small but loyal membership. Perhaps if some outsiders would visit, it's following may grow, and even span realm borders.
- The Celtic Order - Founded in Sotrebar, and guildhouses sprung up in record time in Latlan and Kif in no time. The guild already has a few members.
Not only unique in culture, Heen is one of the first realms to adopt an alternative governmental system, which defines each position of power by new names, new authority and a new cultural identity. It is well advised for all foreign nobles to study the basic concept of the Heenite government before addressing it, avoiding discomforting situations and misunderstandings.
During one of the hardest times of Heen's history, the government decided to reward some of its nobles by awarding them certain medals for extraordinary services. The list of men and women who ware granted this tribute, are counted to a special elite in Heen. But although medals grant the bearers a definite respect, it holds no authority.