Gildre Fame Guide
- Ruler 0th Day - Become a Ruler
- Ruler 10th Day - Rule for 10 consecutive days
- Ruler 100th Day - Rule for 100 consecutive days
- General - Become a General
- Judge - Become a Judge
- Banker - Become a Banker
- Duke - Become a Duke
- Lord - Become a Region Lord
- Attain the required honor/prestige
- Tournament Host - Host a "successful" tournament
- Tournament Champion - Win a "successful" tournament
- Army Sponsorship - Found an Army. Army transferred does not grant the point
- Lead an Army - Clarification needed. Is this an elusive "Marshal" point, reworded?
- Unique Item - Hold a Unique Item
- Found New Guild/Religion - Be the founder of a new Religion or Guild
- Prophet - You must convert 50% of 10 regions to a religion you founded.
- Family Investment - Invest in a region
- Outcast - Unknown criteria
- Trader - Trade for a loss with a starving region
- New Palace/Capital - Move the Capital of a Realm
- Publish Book - The now non-existent class of Mentor could publish books with Mentor Points
- Mentor - For the now non-existent class of Mentor
- Wanted - Your bounty has reached 1050.
- Death Duel Prevalence - Kill an opponent in a duel to the death
- Death - A character is killed, usually be execution. Clarification needed if Adventurer killed by Undead/Monsters counts? UPDATE: Had a character killed in a duel, and didn't get a Fame Point, so I think I must have gotten this one for an Adventurer who was executed. Adventurers seem to count.
- Heroic Death - A non-legendary hero is killed
- Legendary Heroic Death - A legendary hero is killed. What makes a hero legendary? It has been confirmed there is an equation which weighs several factors, but if a character possesses a prestige of 25 and an honor of 100, they will (most of the time) meet the criteria of Legendary.
- It has been confirmed that there is only one point for skills when you have three different skills at 50% or higher.
I have been working on discovering the requirements for the Prophet Fame Points. I am documenting my investigation at https://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,9041.0.html
While my fame box adds up to 51 currently, Tom has hinted at a few Fame Points, so I suspect there is a finite number of exceptional skills for which you gain fame.
Mercer claims he got a point of fame when total family honor hit 800. I have over 800 on my family, and it would definitely explain one of my mystery points.
Tom has said there is one point which would be difficult for a non-Infiltrator to gain. Ideas:
- Multiple bans across the continent.
- Wounding the same noble multiple times.
- Bounty related, amount or perhaps multiple contributors?
- Perhaps total bounties collected?
- When someone claims a bounty on your head.