Gems of Wisdom
Here we have a collection of wisdom words about BattleMaster directly from the players. Please note that all of these pages are written by players, and there are no guarantees that they are complete or correct. That being said, the nature of a wiki allows for easy corrections, so if the original author didn't get it right, someone probably has already fixed it. If you know something is wrong, why not be that someone?
If you want to add to this collection, feel free.
Everything related to making you better or more successful on the battlefield.
- Calendar - A thorough analysis into the calendar system of BattleMaster.
- New Player Guide - Note: This writing is an old one. The BattleMaster Basics may be a clearer writing for new players.
- War inside and out - A guide to war/tactics and some parts are philosophies of war/tactics. The intention of this is to help anyone who does not understand tactics, to help prevent unnecessary wars, and to help spread the knowledge of tactics. This page has now reopened is starting to build some more slowly.
- Basic Facts - A guide on the roleplaying setting of the game. For those who want to make the most out of this game rather than being limited by the mechanics.
From the Mentors
- Abraham Mossy's Mentor Lessons
- Gregor Relak's Collected Essays and Lectures on Leadership and Governance
- Mentorship of Rangonio
- Von Igelfeld Family Memoirs Contains correspondence of Marshal Moritz Von Igelfeld and the discussion between Moritz and Lady Moria Von Igelfeld.
- The Rogala guide to BattleMaster - Warning: this guide is for elite players only!
How to run a realm, a region, a guild or any other kind of organisation in the game.
- Region Maintenance for Dummy - Note: Some information is outdated due to change of code, though it is still useful for reference.
How to Successfully Organise and start a Rebellion
- Reasons for Rebelling! - Are you feeling greedy? Do you want to rebel but can't find any reasons to do it? Look here!?
- Betrayal! Deceit! All Lost! I Quit! - Mentality consultations for dejection resulted by game playing.
- Roleplaying Mixup Help
- Duke Information Page - Suggestions on how to play a Duke.
- Unit Naming Guide - For those who wish to add a little more zest to their Unit names.
- On War - An attempt at a rudimentary philosophy of war, BattleMaster style. Currently work in progress.
- Rumours, Old Wives Tales, And Urban Legends
- Common Mistakes - Common mistakes in spelling, grammar, and word usage in BattleMaster, for those who care.