As of yet, eight undead heroes have surfaced. Odd is the fact that they have different followers: Some have undead, yet others have monsters. Here are the currently known leaders and their type of followers:
- Searching (Skezard - Undead)
- Looking (Gadlock - Undead)
- Investigating (Chaos Temple - Monsters)
- Revealing (Greatbridge - Undead)
- Discovering (Abadan - Undead)
- Scouting (Meuse - Undead)
- Detecting (Dayr - Undead)
- Checking (Woolton)
- Watching (Bescanon - Monsters)
- Scouring (Sordidus)
- Reading (Bursa)
The green regions indicate the regions where the invaders have spawned. The spawn seems to have no true meaning. Apparently random. New spawns seem to target the midland a lot. Around Caligus.
They speak in an odd tongue. Initial attempts to decipher them were found to be incorrect, and the messages remain incomprehensible. A detail worth noticing: the undead and monster heroes seem to repeat the same message over and over again.
Please add if you have information:
- An undead horde of 30 undead warriors in Partora.
- A monster tribe of 6 monsters ogres in Perdan Mines.
- An undead horde of 25 undead soldiers in Tokat.
- An undead horde of 52 undead swordmen in Bescanon.
The invasion has ended, with the unknown forces disappearing again.
Meta information: Every realm was hit with the same amount of troops in relation to its own strength. Every effort was made that the "invasion" does not change the power balance of the island. --Tom 13:20, 25 June 2007 (CEST)