Dwilight Trade Company
The Dwilight Trade Company was established to create an impartial commercial market across Dwilight. Conceived in the Summer of 10 YD and established in the Summer of 11 YD in Grodno, Pian en Luries, Lord Julius Galvez and Lord Bowie Ironsides initiated what is intended on becoming the largest trading market of Dwilight. Shortly after its foundations, Lord Hireshmont II Vellos joined and became the second High Commissioner and the third founder. These men recognized the famine occurring in most realms and decided to cooperate to make a difference. They also perceived the difficulties in forming long lasting business relationships across the vast landscape of Dwilight. It is this spirit of friendship and action that will be present in all of the DTC's affairs.
With effort and commitment the DTC will become a pan-Dwilight market allowing equal access to all realms regardless of diplomatic relations.
Our Founding Principles
1. Sustenance, Our first and most important principle. In our fight against hunger we rely on each other to keep our warehouses filled. It is of great importance that we realize this, being a very significant reason for the creation of the Company. We shall always strive to anticipate on the shortages of one noble, and the surpluses of another. Together we shall fill the demands of every participating associate.
2. Profit, Profit never needs a reason. It is the reason. Within the Dwilight Trade Company, we want to reward our traders, and allow them to set up their own business when trading in name of the Company, striving for the highest profit and trading between all associates and not only for their own realm. Profit comes in many ways, but gold is certainly the most tangible one. And whether you sell or buy bushels of food, every associate will benefit from contribution to our transfers, one way or the other.
3. Amity, We are a social Company and if the World would collapse know that we can still rely on each other. Without our friendships and connections, there are no markets for trade and everyone would be assigned upon himself to take care of their noble responsibilities. But it does not matter who you are, but who you know. And within the DTC, new friendships and connections are forged, diplomatic relations improved and personal ambitions stimulated all for the greatness of the Company and its associates.
The DTC will operate to form pan-Dwilight business relationships, to facilitate an equal access trading market, and to broker and validate trading contracts for traders. The Dwilight Trade Company exists out of two bodies, with either having their own responsibilities.
The Board of Executive Directors
The Board of Executive Directors (BoED) is the High Council of the Dwilight Trade Company. Upon the foundation of the Company the Board was created as an advisory body to assist the Head of the Company, Lord Julius Galvez, Governor-General of the DTC. The Board consists of the highest ranked and respected nobles of the DTC. The BoED and the Governor-General manage the Company to ensure a healthy economy and business. They are responsible for the expansion of the Company and the enforcement of its principles and agreements.
The Congregation is the second body of the Dwilight Trade Company. All full members of the Company are part of the Congregation. In cooperation with the BoED they make the food transactions and shipment possible. They are also a vital part in the expansion of the Company, through the creation of new Chambers and through attracting new nobles from their own social network. They represent the Company in their realms, and their realms in the Company. They are responsible for the trading and marketing of the DTC and are the retainers of our goals and agenda.
These are the requirements for gain in the Dwilight Trade Company.
Admission Requirements for Realms
In order for a realm to join the Dwilight Trade Company they must:
1. Construct and sustain a chamber in their realm.
2. Foster the cooperation or membership of the realm's Banker.
Admission Requirements for Nobles
In order for a noble to join the Dwilight Trading Company they must:
1. Pay the joining fee.
2. Be constituted with a sense of fairness and social habit.
3. Employ the trader class or are a noble who possess beneficiary and supportive qualities.
Grodno, Constructed by Julius Galvez, Governor-General of the Dwilight Trade Company in the 3th day of the Summer of 11YD. - A small Chamber, although the Head Chamber, the epicentre of administration, execution, and commerce for the DTC.
2. Chesney, Constructed by Hireshmont II Vellos, High Commissioner of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Summer of 11YD.
3. Nimh, Constructed by Khari Kye, Capitalist of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Summer of 12YD.
Giask, Constructed by Loathin Fantom, Governor of the Dwilight Trade Comapany in the Spring of 12YD.
Dunnbrook, Constructed by Karana Tian, Governor of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Spring of 12YD.
Ymer's Fall, Constructed by Wesleth Hobbs, Commissioner of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Summer of 13YD.
7. Muspelheim, Constructed by Bustoarsenzio Peristaltico, Governor of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Winter of 13 YD.
Poryatown, Constructed by Malus Solari, Commissioner of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Autumn of 14 YD, he reconstructed it in the Summer of 17 YD.
Freke, Constructed by Aglovale Ap Rhodri, Commissioner of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Spring of 14 YD.
Freke's Deep, Constructed by Mecci de Vazquel, Associate of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Autumn of 17 YD.
11. Farrowfield, Constructed by Khari Kye, Capitalist of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Summer of 18 YD.
12. Nark, Constructed by Karana Tian, Governor of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Winter of 18 YD.
13. Raviel, Constructed by Gornak Gellander, Prefect of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Winter of 18 YD.
14. Ashrak, Constructed by Bowie Ironsides, High Commissioner of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Spring of 18 YD.
15. Rettleville, Constructed by Julius Galvez, Governor-General of the Dwilight Trade Company in the Autumn of 19 YD.