In BattleMaster, there are limits to the amount of characters a player can have in their account. These include a character limit, an active character limit, and a noble character limit. Unlike nobles, Adventurers are only limited by your character limit. You can only create adventurers after you have played the game for 30 days.
Your character limit is the total amount of characters you can have in your account at any time and you can never exceed that limit. Whether they are adventurers, nobles, paused, or active, all characters are counted towards your character limit (Creating a noble for the South Island does not count towards your limits). You start the game with a total limit of 8 and it will increase by one for every year you’ve been playing the game. There are some older players that may have 20+ characters in their account.
Not all of your characters can be active at the same time. You can have more characters (up to your Character Limit) in your character list, if the additional ones are paused. This allows you to put characters you have grown fond of but bored with into temporary hibernation for a while. You can only have up to 1 active noble and 1 active adventurer on a continent at any time (You cannot create an adventurer on the South Island).
Initially, you can have 3 characters active. On your 30th, 60th, and 90th days in the game, you gain an additional active character, giving you a total of 6 active characters. You can gain a 7th active character if you donate to the game, or have at least 5 medals, or have at least 20 family fame. You should never have more than 7 active characters (Creating a noble for the South Island does not count towards your limits).
Not all of your characters can be nobles. You begin the game as a minor noble family with 3 nobles active. You can gain a 4th noble if you have at least 20 family fame, or you donate to the game, or you have received at least 5 medals from your fellow players. You should never have more than 4 active nobles (Creating a noble for the South Island does not count towards your limits).
1. At the beginning of the game, everyone can have up to 3 active characters, up to 3 nobles, and up to 8 characters in total.
2. Everyone gets a 4th, 5th, and 6th active character on their 30th, 60th, and 90th days in the game.
3. If you have 5 or more medals or if you have 20 or more fame or if you donate, you are allowed 1 more active character and 1 more noble.
4. Everyone’s character limit increases by 1 per year.
At the beginning
- Characters Limit: 8
- Active Character Limit: 3
- Noble Limit: 3
At 30th Day In Game
- +1 to 'Active Character Limit': 4
At 60th Day In Game
- +1 to 'Active Character Limit': 5
At 90th Day In Game
- +1 to 'Active Character Limit': 6
At 20 Fame Points/5 Medals/Donation
- +1 to 'Active Character Limit' and ' Noble Limit'
Every anniversary of your account
- +1 to 'Characters Limit'
You always have as many or fewer nobles than your active character limit (forced).