Sandalak City was destroyed utterly. At the mouth of the new river where its detritus collected, however, pirates and stranded nobles cobbled together a new home, half on land and half on the sea. The volcano's heat warms its river enough to grow crops, and there are always plenty of ships to "tax". It's cutthroat and filled with bountyhunters looking to make a name for themselves.The wild culture in the new Sandalak rejects the old mumbo jumbo and religious claptrap - you ask them? that volcano was the best thing that ever happened to South Island. They're free now and they're equal. Though some are maybe more equal than others, savvy? Equality must be proven by deed, itself proven by how much gold you relieve the enemy. And now that the whole island isn't on fire, it's high time they force their equality upon the island.
Taselak City, the home of the Pythia, had shut its doors to the disaster. It had catacombs and granaries full of food and water, libraries full of books, and temples full of war trophies, and they patiently and penitently waited out the poison and ash. The Wyvern had failed them, but the Snake had taken them into its embrace. Supplies dwindled, but they had held strong and had survived. Outside their walls the True People saw campfires: barbarians. Foreigners. Infidels. The Snake had protected them, yes, and has now given them a test: clear the land of infidels, claim their sacred inheritance, prove their piety, and rule devoutly again.
The captains of the great Treasure Ships were astonished. First, they'd found land where they expected none. Then, they'd found a port - an actual PORT! There had been a city there once, which the starving locals called "Ikalak." Heaven's Emissaries had set sail from their home kingdom and its barbarian Usurper so long ago, and here at last was a home. The First Captain wept. Their tea bushes took root in the fertile volcanic soil, and their civilized customs took root in the rough but eager minds of a local people who told tales of slaughter and even cannibalism. Their local allies in turn taught the importance of martial prowess, and survival in a dangerous land. Together, they learned brotherhood and behaved as a family, with the First Captain ruling as the Fatherly Leader, the realm his children. As a family, they prepare to lovingly force enlightenment and civilization to this benighted isle, extending the firm and loving embrace of their fatherly First Captain to the disobedient children in Taselak and Sandalak.
The Wyvern and Griffin are dead.
the Orders of Merit shall remain
Title awarded to those vicious bastards who bring the pain to 5 in one battle
- Phineas Castillo the First Reaper of the Caves - (Caves of Guilt 11.10.16)
The title awarded to those who cripple three in one battle
The first blood should be remembered and recorded for it is when any man or woman pledges their troth in the blood of their enemies and raises their stature to become warriors
Alexio Bundeswig "Blood of Sandalak" (1)
- Ivan Rasthaven, Knight of Taselak has been wounded by Bundeswig Guards (15). (11.10.16 - Day 2)
Anubis II Lacedaemon "Blood of Sandalak" (1)
- Iris Ketchum, Dame of Belus has been wounded by Dogs of War (17). (11.10.16 - Day 3)
Versek Yanikar Ezera"Blood of Sandalak" (1)
- Amuro II Kuriga, Knight of Astin has been wounded by Yanikar Ezera Guards (25). (11.10.16 - Day 2)
Phineas Castillo "Blood of Sandalak" "Scourge of Sandalak" (5)
- Lucio Jared, Knight of Taselak has been wounded by Sandalak infantry (23). (11.10.16 - Day 10)
- Lucio Jared, Knight of Taselak has been seriously wounded by Sandalak infantry (23).
- Hector Gary, Knight of Endelee has been wounded by Sandalak infantry (23).
- Kanya Jimenez, Noble of Taselak has been wounded by Sandalak infantry (23).
- Iris Ketchum, Dame of Belus has been wounded by Sandalak infantry (23). * First Scourge (11.10.16 - Day 10)