Difference between revisions of "Perleone/Perleoni Empire"
(added the imperial charter)
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
The Perleoni Empire was officially formed Year
The Perleoni Empire was officially formed Year with the adoption of the Imperial Charter into the Perleoni Constitution. The Charter was written by King Stanmore Stromhar, with help from Perleoni Ambassadors, Alexander Greybrook and Gaheris Camlann, Duke Franz Fitz Roberts of Val Itois, and further amended through negotiations.
Latest revision as of 12:44, 9 November 2019
The Perleoni Empire was officially formed Year 1019 with the adoption of the Imperial Charter into the Perleoni Constitution. The Charter was written by King Stanmore Stromhar, with help from Perleoni Ambassadors, Alexander Greybrook and Gaheris Camlann, Duke Franz Fitz Roberts of Val Itois, the then Prime Minister Kiderix Lion-Head, and further amended through negotiations.
The Perleoni Empire
Perleoni Imperial Charter
1. All Nations that sign and agree to the Imperial Pact are bound by all its terms, and have agreed to uphold the Pact until released from it following defined procedures. They are as follows: Perleone, Sydgard, Perdan, Vix Tiramora
2. The following Nations are recognized as Full Members of the Empire, and are granted full representation on the Imperial Council. They are as follows: Perleone, Sydgard, Perdan, Vix Tiramora
- All Full Members of the Empire are granted full autonomy of their respective Nations, including how they are governed, but adhere to the terms of the Imperial Charter. See ‘Imperial Governance’ and ‘Imperial Diplomacy’.
- All Full Member’s Rulers, Dukes (Consisting of at least one City/Stronghold and another region), and High Council (Judge, General and Banker) are given elector/elder status on the Imperial Council, as well as two additional voting places. When one individual holds multiple roles (Ruler is both Duke and General for example), they are not awarded an additional vote.
- Should a Full Member State or elector be found to be breaching the charter, the Emperor may revoke the voting rights of the concerned Full Member State or elector upon presenting evidence to the Council of Electors.
3. The following Nations are recognized as Half Members of the Empire, either by virtue of being a Vassal, March, Autonomous Duchy, Theocracy, or otherwise, and are granted two positions on the Imperial Council. They are as follows:
- Half Members of the Empire are given only two seats on the Imperial Council, the Ruler and an appointed secondary.
- Should a Half Member State or elector be found to be breaching the charter, the Emperor may revoke the voting rights of the concerned Half Member State or elector upon presenting evidence to the Council of Electors.
4. At the time of signing the Imperial Charter by the Members listed in 1.1, the following regions are considered de jure borders/lands of the respective Nations and by proxy the Empire, and thus shall be protected by Imperial Law as their rightful lands;
- Perleone, of which constitutes the regions - Al Arab, Zawr, Nimraw, Zamor, Semall, Jariedma, Ejarr Puutl, Itor Boss, Partora, Montauban, Woolton, Ibladesh, Ar Raqqah, Oc Lu Pesh, Mines of Isadril, Abadan.
*Sydgard, of which constitutes the regions - Itorunt, Priotness, Noritor, Aeng, Enubec, Igno.
- Perdan, of which constitutes the regions - Perdan, Perdan Mines, Dimwood, Aix, Beziers, Brive, Bescanon, Lorient, Bisciye, Clermont, Az Zarqua
- Vix Tiramora, of which constitutes the regions - Castle Ubent, Ar Mosul, Moyale, Eldoret, Bursa
- Any Region listed above are the de jure owned Regions of each respective Nation. Should any of the above Regions change allegiance, be corrupted, or are religiously overthrown within the Empire, they are to be returned as soon as effectively possible via the official means, except where official agreement has been reached between rulers.
- Any Rogue-controlled Regions taken by the Empire are to be held by their respective Nation until such a time a decision is made by the Imperial Council as to the rightful Imperial Owner, at which point the High Chancellor should amend the Charter to reflect these official changes.
1. The Emperor is elected by the Nobility of Perleone with a majority, and rules for life (until he steps down or dies - injury in the line of service does not count). The Emperor is responsible for giving Imperial assent.
- The Emperor can initiate a referendum of the Imperial Council without their approval, and/or may declare the results of a referendum binding.
2. The High Chancellor is elected by the Imperial Council by majority, and responsibilities will include the managing of referendi, officiating of official referendi discussions, the counting of votes, and a deciding vote on any tied votes.
- The High Chancellor can propose new referendi, but only with Imperial Assent.
3. The Imperator is elected by the Imperial Council by majority, and responsibilities will include the management and organisation of Imperial Generals, only during a period of ‘Imperial War’ (a war which the whole Empire has been called). After an Imperial War has been concluded or has ended, the Imperator shall step down.
- The Imperator is not required to be a General of any Imperial Realm, and is appointed for the duration of an Imperial War, or until a vote to remove them is initiated by the Chancellor with Imperial assent.
- The Imperator must be nominated by an Elector, and seconded by another Elector before a vote is called.
- The Imperator cannot demand the removal of a General or directly command Marshals, only set targets for an Imperial Campaign. The Imperator’s responsibilities are simply to be a point of contact for all Imperial Generals to better coordinate their efforts, and to keep the Imperial Council/Emperor informed.
4. All inter-Imperial issues and/or disagreements are handled by an Imperial Council of Electors, and an Imperial Council Referendum system managed by the High Chancellor. These referendi are to be documented, recorded, and are binding.
- No realm in the Empire can make demands of other realms within the Empire outside of Referendi.
- Any amendments to the Imperial Charter must both pass with a majority in the Imperial Council and be given Imperial Assent.
1. All Nations that exist as part of the Perleoni Empire are bound by pact to be a part of it, and cannot unilaterally withdraw from the Empire without Imperial assent and a referendum of the Imperial Council with at least 2/3rds majority of all possible electors.
- Any Nation that unlawfully withdraws from the Imperial Pact must be subject to an Imperial reclamation war.
- All Nations in the Empire must have matching diplomatic relationships, both internally and externally, except where special circumstances are granted by referendum or with Imperial assent.
- Imperial relations supersede all other diplomatic agreements. No Imperial realm may provide support military, monetary or otherwise directly or indirectly against another Imperial realm.
2. The Imperial Nations are allowed to raid, war, invade, or dispute regions independently with any nation with neutral (or lower) relations towards Perleone. No other Imperial Nation is obliged to intervene, in both aid nor disruption, without Imperial assent. Some situations where intervention is granted include, but are not limited to:
- The conflict threatens the existence of an imperial nation;
- Another major nation, with significant military power and/or influence in the continent becomes involved in the conflict;
- The conflict threatens an alliance or future plans of the Empire.
- An intervention occurs in matters of diplomacy, military action or fundings.
3. An Imperial War, a War in which the entire Empire must answer the call, can only be declared with a clear two thirds majority in an Imperial Council of Electors referendum, which has been brought forward by both the Emperor and High Chancellor.
1. There can be no official Imperial Religion.
- Priests of any Religion can only preach in any given Region with the express consent of the Region Lord, except where that Region is plagued by an outlawed Religion.
2. A Religion can only be declared heretical and/or unlawful after an Imperial Council Referendum has passed with a majority. The following Religions are considered unlawful and/or heretical;
- Aaronism (Unlawful/Heretical)
This treaty was created on 2019-05-02. It was last updated on 2019-05-03.
Perleone (signed) Perdan (previous) Vix Tiramora (signed) Sydgard (signed)