All pages in this section have been written by contributors and are occasionally reviewed for accuracy. The manual is intentionally incomplete in some details and does not reveal everything, simply because it makes for a more interesting game to discover some stuff on your own.
Some spin-offs and expansions have been created or will be created. Here you can find:
- Trademaster - Merchandise such as T-Shirts or coffee mugs that we created for the games 5th anniversary... Many years ago
- The Dream - 3D standalone interactive fiction game, a mini-supplement tied into the 4th Invasion of Beluaterra
- War Islands - a pure strategy game set in the BattleMaster universe, read about it here or hop over directly to http://war-islands.org
- Beyond - coming in 2011, the successor to The Dream
- Future Expansions - Tom is planning to write more supplements. Here you can read about it, and also help as there are some things that are needed for those projects.
Other Battlemaster Sites
The purpose of the Community Portal is to allow convenient access to the various sections of the BattleMaster wiki to assist users in creating new pages, editing older pages, and finding the desired information. On this page, you will find summarized links to the other various aspects of the community (FAQs, community resources, feature requests, who the community manager is etc.).
Feature Requests Tom has approved, but which have not yet been added to the game.
- Leaving Religion With Debt
- Newbie Retention
- Marshal and Sponsor Prestige Bonuses and Penalties for Battles
- Facebook Wall Posts
- Static Harvest Length
Feature requests that have already been added to the game. After a decent amount of time, the old ones will be deleted from the list. You should be able to find an archive of everything at The TattleMaster. These might be be in testing or the code not updated to the game yet, but once here it should be in the code.
- Add Army and Sponsor Names to Battle Reports - Tom emphasizes need for readability in report
- Religion Treasury Report
- Shade Nobles in Realm Hierarchy
- Expanded Militia Placement
- No New Realm Restrictions for Secessions - Technically more a bug than a feature request
- Unit Line Settings and Unit Status
- Day and Night BM Image
- "No Autopay" Setting
Development and Contests
We are currently refactoring the code to update and massively improve BattleMaster. Early details and an overview can be found on the War 2.0 page.
We have about 10,382 articles at this time. Our 13,706 registered users have made a total of 193,300 page edits in their time.