Difference between revisions of "East Continent Campaign Guide"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 06:08, 14 February 2020
Many of the Northern realms are ancient, many of which originate from the elven realm of Sirion.
- Sirion - The Republic of Sirion is a realm deeply rooted in history, tradition and freedom. Sirion has stood for over a thousand years, defending itself from all who try to extinguish its eternal flame. Humans and Elves work together as equals to forge a better life for themselves and all others. As the last remaining republic on the continent, we strive to protect our freedom from all others that long since lost their own.Sirion, Champions of Freedom, Enemies of the Unjust
- Nivemus - The name given to the lands of the human clans of the north. A Monarchy rules over the lands uniting the tribes with a common purpose while keeping ancient culture and tradition alive as well as protecting the united tribe in times of war. The men of the North pride themselves both in their mastery of horseback riding, fielding impressive heavy cavalry, as well as their fierce tribesmen soldiers, who fight with a special valor.
- Shadowdale - Shadowdale is the home of those who want to achieve a higher state of conscious, a true monarchy ruled by the Shadow King and the Council of the Shadows. The realm of the shadows was created to promote peace between our allies and enemies.
- Eponllyn - Greater Eponllyn is a merged monarchy born out of fire and water. Led by the Blood King we stand united to fight for honour and justice. We are a strong nation one that if you are looking for titles and glory then look no further. Loyalty and respect are rewarded and all are encouraged to share their views and participate in establishing our history. Fight for the Blood King and join us in vanquishing our enemies.
- Perleone - Home to one of the most Democratic realms in East Continent. There is surely a place for your ambitions here!
- Perdan - Over the ages, the nobles of Perdan have built a storied kingdom, with strong civil establishments. Perdan is a realm that combines tremendous discipline and high performance in the army, and civil liberties that remind us that although we live in a Monarchy, certain virtues like equality and respect for all Perdan Nobles are the ones which should guide our thoughts and actions during our lives.
- Vix Tiramora - Vix Tiramora is the birthplace of Democracy on East Continent and empowers it's Citizens through Referendums in which everyone can vote. Every major Decision is decided by Referendum, including matters of War, Peace and Alliance.We also value Freedom of Speech, all are able to say what they think and challenge those they disagree with, regardless of that Citizen's office. We value the benefits of debate and see that through constructive argument, optimum decisions can be made.
- Caligus - Caligus,A Land as Ancient and old as the Eastern Continent itself, which defines itself through its efficient military and focus on being a meritocracy.Nobles of this realm are can be promoted rapidly and given great responsibilities if they prove themselves worthy.May the Griffin Banner watch over us all as we march to War and find Honor and Victory.
- Yssrgard - A new kingdom, growing in the shadows of the old world. Yssrgard is the fusion of two culture, the viking raiders of Sydgard and the noble knights of the Fallan. Both have joined together to forge a new type of society and in hopes of surviving the endless war. If it is honor, glory, and battle you seek, look no further. Our every skirmish and fight is one of survival, and the Wolves of Yssrgard will survive even in these brutal times. If you have the heart, join us.
- Obsidian Isles -
- Folk Hero
- Adventurer/Items/Animal Parts
- Adventurer Equipment
- ??? - Cockatrice, Displacer,
- Fera - Naga, Merfolk, Cyclops, Giant,
- Fae - Fairies, Ents, Doppleganger, Dryad, Merfolk
- Cursed - Werefolk, Wendigo
- Daimons -
- Undead - Zombies, Ghouls, Liches
- Wyrms -