|Atamara has sunk beneath the waves of the ocean,|
and disappeared from the lands of BattleMaster.
It exists now only in the memories of those who fought on its shores.
A map of its last known political situation does exist.
No document encompassing the entire history of Atamara exists, though many a realm maintains the history of their own struggles upon Atamara. Newspapers provide good reference points too, particularly if Atamaran history from about 1006 is your interest. Below you will find a cache of notable documents that may help you begin to piece together the long and fascinating history of Atamara.
- Atamaran Maps
- Historic Map of Atamara
- Original Realms of Atamara
- Atamaran Unique Items
- The Great Atamaran War
|Active Religions||Lost Religions|
- This guild seeks to promote a movement of patriotism, as well authoring a free newsletter.
- This guild seeks to establish and develop various national styles of swordfighting.
- A tribute to Mathew Hetland.
- The Atamara Adventurer's Guild is a place where the nobles of Atamara can interact with those commoners who provide vital services.
- The purpose of the guild is to gather writings – poems, song lyrics, stories, jokes etc. – from the nobles of Atamara.
- Brotherhood of the Night
- A guild for people who have darkness in their hearts.
- The Darkan Mercenary Company (DMC)
- A Darkan military service for hire.
- A guild founded in Eston that focuses on gathering and analyzing intelligence, both domestic and foreign.
- A guild to preserve the memory of Falasan and to serve as a gathering point for those who wish to drink to their old days.
- Force of Nature
- A guild created to fight against the monsters and undead that plague humanity and civilization.
- Headquartered in Tellwood, lookin' ta do business wit' da entire island, don'tcha know?
- The goal of this Guild is to spread Da Way, the message of Da Great Goat, to the world.
- More an academy than a guild, the Order is a place for those who seek to teach, or learn, about all aspects of life as a troop leader.
- The Perfect Guild
- A now defunct guild for players of the famous card game Skat.
- The White Guardians
- Please make this the first one you add.
The biggest hazard in Atamara are the abundant Badgers. Those who fear them and rant about them should be done a favor and be sent to the nearest hospital.